Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Whos: They Are Drawn



Since it's Christmas-y time, and if you're not into that, it's also cold and dark, so you can celebrate that too, I drew two of my favorite Whos: Cindy-Lou and Doctor in what I assume would be the 5th from last page of an imagined adventure romp.  The Doctor would of course, start off his expedition into Who-ville by sampling the best of the local headwear.  Headwear is cool.

I also apologize for the off-model Cindy-Lou.  I was drawing from memory.  But like most Christmas gifts that aren't bowling balls, it's the thought that counts.

Happy Holidays, everyone! Tell us a comic book character as well as a holiday motif you’d like to see said comic book character appear in! Emma Frost meets Frosty the Snowman? Santa and Son of Satan fight some bad guys? Doc Ock and Aunt May under the mistletoe? So on and so forth!

rodtownsend suggested:
Dr. Who and his daughter Cindy Lou

No comments: